- Did the Democrats pass up a golden opportunity to root out vote fraud and fix a corrupt voting process?
- Is there something fundamentally wrong with how NFL quarterbacks like Jason Campbell and Donovan McNabb are treated versus Brett Favre and Jay Cutler even though record-wise Cambell and McNabb are playing significantly better?
- Have we become a country that cannot think well enough to usher the radical nuts like Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck off the stage?
- Does it seem that President Obama doesn't understand that we are not in a post-racial society and that his efforts to bring compromise are being stymied by both Democrats and Republicans who refuse to work with him because of his ethnicity?
- Why do we continue to allow the richest 2-3 percent of the population to rake more and more of the economic pie into their purses (some estimates say 90% of the wealth) as the rest of us are hoodwinked into a bait and switch involving gay marriage, race-baiting, immigration, and abortion while the rich and super-rich, especially corporate entities leave us scrapping for the remaining crumbs (the other 10%)? Should a pizza with 10 slices and 100 people waiting to eat have 2-3 people get 9 slices and the other 97-98 fighting for even a sniff of the last slice?
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Is it me or...